MacArthur High School Homes for Sale
MacArthur High School was established on Lawton’s East side in 1969. MacArthur was the first high school in the Lawton, Oklahoma area to provide desegregation busing during the 1970s. Named after General Douglas MacArthur, the Highlanders have 1200 students enrolled with a Student/Teacher ratio of 17/1. MacArthur also offers a variety of clubs and extracurricular activities, with their Junior ROTC program being one of the most popular, along with basketball and wrestling.