MacArthur High School Homes for Sale
MacArthur High School was established on Lawton’s East side in 1969. MacArthur was the first high school in the Lawton, Oklahoma area to provide desegregation busing during the 1970s. Named after General Douglas MacArthur, the Highlanders have 1200 students enrolled with a Student/Teacher ratio of 17/1. MacArthur also offers a variety of clubs and extracurricular activities, with their Junior ROTC program being one of the most popular, along with basketball and wrestling.
Listing information is provided in part by MLS Committe of the Lawton Board of REALTORS®. Copyright 2017 Lawton Board of REALTORS®. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.